Basic Jean Fashion for men
Jean are trousers typically made from denim. They are the most casual pants a man can own. Jeans are the most successful trousers for men. Whether for work, play or fashion statement, jeans have become the manliest trousers for men on the planet and come in different styles and brands. They suit everyone irrespective of age and shape.
Jean trousers have been in existence for a long period of time. They are the intrinsic component of style statements made by celebrities as well as ordinary folks around the world today. The comfort a pair of jean trousers provides is second to none.
Widey accepted across all societies and age groups as a casual wear and part of the general fashion or trend. Jeans comes in different varieties which include dark navy denim, stone washed, embroidered jeans, psychedelic jeans, cobalt pants and orange satin trousers etc.
During the 1980 and 1980s, renowned fashion designers entered the scene and eventually, denim pant for men became even more popular. Jean trousers are the perfect outfit for everyone and for all occasions.
Produced by numerous brands and designers in the market, in order to pick the right jean trousers, you have to be careful to pick that which will fit you.
Some of the more popular styles of jean include; straight cut, boot cut, comfort wear, skin tight, loose fit and others.
Jeans are the most used pieces of men’s clothing in the world. The rugged thick cotton pants started way back in North America as a peasant clothing. The cow boys wore them, after then it was refined and it was adopted in fashion world and is now a regular outfit.
Jeans comes in a number of fits, finishes, standards of materials etc. Every year, the fashion industry brings out new styles of jean.
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Sit at waist, straight fit.
- Notice: the color khaki 2 is thinner than wine red.
- Classic five pocket style, zipper fly with button closure.
- Made in China
- 【ATTENTION : Zhuole is the only seller of brand ZLZ, please don't be tricked by those low price fake seller！】YOUNGER-LOOKING & FASHIONABLE DESIGN, ZLZ men's ripped distressed skinny biker jeans with Elegant fashion element make you looks younger and more handsome.
- CLASSIC REAL FIVE-POCKET Styling and Zipper & Button Closure.
- MID-RISE RIPPED DISTRESSED SKINNY BIKER JEANS with soft and high quality denim, Elegant fashion and comfortable experience to wear and offer casual and relaxed mobility without any restrictions like other skinny jeans.
- STYLISH DESIGN and SLIM FIT CUT, ZLZ Ripped distressed jeans pants originating from senior fashion design, Fully meet mainstream trend with slim fit cut order.
- Made-to-measure for fashionable Men, Juniors and teenager. You will be more charming with our flattering jeans in the workplace and leisure place.
- Fashionable Ripped Holes Denim Jeans
- Pockets with zippers
- Motocross-style ribbing and panels
- Hook, Button and Zipper Fastening
- Motocross-style ribbing and panels,Regular waist, ultra-slim legs with quilted sections at knees
Types of Jeans in Trend
These pairs of jeans include:
This style of jean continues to stay in fashion. It is mostly worn by celebrities and male folks. They very casual jeans and can be paired with a cotton t-shirt or casual pair of floaters and sandals. The distressed jeans is also known as ripped jeans.
Straight cut Jeans
Straight cut jean typically fit about the thigh area. This pair of jeans is a part of classic fashion and a timeless trend. They are best complemented with a pair of joggers. Tall and well built men look best in straight cut jeans.
Slim jeans were first created for women. They now come in different colors and are ideal for parties or even a casual trip to the bar ifwhen paired with an appropriate shirt. Do not confuse slim jeans with skinny jeans.
They are not as narrow as skiny jeans and are tapered at the calf region. Before you buy this jean you have to try them on first, so as to know if you are comfortable in it. Try them on with a nice pair of Chelsea boots.
This kind of jean is more suited for formal and semi formal occasions. They can be worn to work with formal shirts tucked in and worn with a formal leather shoes. For a night out with friends pair with a slim tie and a dressy short. Black formal leather boots are a steal with dressy jeans.
Boot cut jean and tight fitting jeans come under this category. They are always in trend year in year out. They are usually fairly fitted and a considered a loose type.
This skinny jean fits tight from the waist all the way to the ankle. This fit jean can be worn with a nice pair of shoes.
When purchasing a jean, take into consdideration your skin tone, physique and your personality. For the right combo check out our Jeans and shirt outfit combinations. Here are a few do’s and don’ts with jeans:
Do’s and Don’ts of Men’s Jeans
- Always go for a good brand, it will always make a remarkable difference, and choose a versatile colour that goes well with different jackets, shirts and t-shirts. This can make the jean useful because you can wear it more often.
- A general rule is that lighter jean look good in the day time while darker jean are more suited for evenings and party wear and also a good belt adorns the look of your jean.
- Dressing in jeans is not too appropriate for some high formal event or meetings.
- Try jeans before buying them, fitted jean can look really bad and shabby, jean being a casual wear is best when it can give a comfortable feeling.
- Over accessories like too many chains or enbellishments on jeans doesn’t look too good.
- Choose a color that suits you. Do not just pick the first jean on the rack.
- Jeans are the most preferred out fits for men for a comfortable and effortless casual style.