Sneaker Fashion for Men
Another name for sneakers is called athletic shoes. Sneakers is a footwear primarily or mainly designed for sport or other forms of physical activities or exercise, sneakers are used for casual everyday activities.
Sneaker describes a type of footwear with a flexible sole made of rubber or synthetic material, and an upper part made of leather or canvas (canvas is an extremely durable plain-woven fabric used in making shoes).
Sneakers are more common in some countries such as the northeastern United States, Florida etc, some countries called it trainers while some call sneaker “kicks”.
- Lace-up sneaker featuring mesh upper with supportive overlays and padded collar
- Cushioned mesh tongue
- Memory Foam Insole
- 10 M US
- 1.5 inches heel
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- 10.5 XW US
- Injection molded Ethylene vinyl acetate midsole
- Abzorb heel, Non-marking rubber outsole
- Ethylene vinyl acetate footbed
- Full length abzorb lasting board
- Internal shank
Popular brands of Sneakers
Types of Sneakers
- High-tops which cover the ankle
- Low-tops do not cover the ankle
- Mid-cut sneakers are in between high-top and low-top
- Slipons like low tops/ oxford do not cover the ankle and don’t have laces
- Low-top (VOC circular vamp oxford) like low-top do not cover the ankle, but unlike low-tops have a vamp in a circular form and typically 4-5 eyelets
- High-Top (VOC circular vamp oxford) like high tops cover the ankle and also have a circular vamp.
Sneakers are used as a fashionable item and have become an important part of hip-hop and rock and roll culture since the 1970’s.