4 Leather Jackets for Men
Leather jackets are as a stylish layering piece worn enhance your look or appearance. They are very versatile and can pair in nicely with most outfit combos.
Leather jackets are usually worn on top of other apparel or item of clothing and is made from the tanned hide of various animals. Leather jacket usually comes in a black, brown or dyed color, after been dyed a wide range of color is produced from it. Leather jackets are designed for many purposes i.e. the jacket is mostly worn by bikers (motorcyclist), military aviators, police and some celebrities.
Leather jacket are designed for protective use, and this type of jacket is heavier, thicker and sometimes even equipped with armor, thus they are practical items of clothing.
Leather jacket is a hot accessory or outfits no matter what era we’re in, that will hardly ever go out of trend.
Leather jacket comes in different styles, colors, and design, some of which are water resistant. The leather jacket is an integral part of the man’s classic wardrobe.
Leather jacket comes in different type which includes;
- 52% PU, 48% Polyester, high quality leather
- Vintage stand collar with belt
- Front zip-up closure and zip in chest pocket and cuff
- Waist length casual motorcycle jacket
- Made in China and shipped from China
- Warm fabric waterproof leather jacket: leather overlays for water-repellent durability.Padded liner with cotton padding which enhanced wind protection.
- Windproof leather jacket: 1) rib cuff and hip length rib bottom help seal in warmth. 2) Inside removable knitted hood with placket and out zip closure placket provide great wind resistant.
- Multi Pockets retro faux leather outwear jackets: 2 zippered hand pockets, 2 zippered chest pockets, 1 internal pocket, great storing for many items like wallet,phone or cards.
- A timeless jacket equally on village streets and at home.Best use: Motorcycling, biking,driving, racing and outdoor activities.
- Size notes: Jacket offers a standard fit. You can choose your normal size or reference to our size chart.
- Original lambskin hide 100% genuine leather.
- Size : Large
- Size (In Inches) : Length: 26.5, Chest: 44, Waist: 41, Hips: 44, Shoulder: 18.5, Sleeves: 26.5
- We use satin lining inside
- Size May Vary,Kindly select your size Efficiently. When selecting a size, please leave at least 3-4 inches from body measurement to get a slim fit. For example, if the chest circumference is 38 inches, please select a jacket whith chest of 42 inches to get slim fit. E.g ( 38 + 4 ) = 42 inches.
Types Of Leather Jacket
- The bomber leather jacket
- The double rider leather jacket
- The race motto leather jacket
- The cattle man leather jacket
Bomber Leather Jackets
Bomber leather jackets originated back during world war I. The sleeves and waist of this jacket are elasticized and enriched tight to keep out the cold. Made for causal-minded wearers is jacket has been one of the greatest fashion innovation of the past century.
Double Rider leather jacket
This jacket is also known as the motorcycle or biker’s coat. This is the classic bad boy kind of jacket. It has large lapels and flared collars, and it is accompanied by buckles, snaps, spikes, and studs. The leather jacket has a front upper usually takes an unusual or uncommon route sideways up to form one lapel and unzips to allow the other cut. The leather jacket has front pockets which are often made at a slant. This jacket is made from heavy and durable leather that is tougher than regular material.
Race motto leather Jacket
This type of leather jacket lack visible lining or large collars and they are nice or great for a neutral look. They are brightly colored, and they also have ostentations stickers and a panel attached to them.
Cattleman leather Jacket
This jacket was created for those on horseback and so will most commonly be seen on jockey or in rural areas.
The hooded leather jacket is also another nice piece to add to your collection, it has a profound and practical quality as well. It is the kind of jacket most people purchase in cold season because of its tendency to keep one warm. It has this protective ability thereby helping the body to be warm during the cold season. It is also a super stylish outfit and it also serves as a protective purpose.
Leather jackets are either made from natural or synthetic leather. Natural leather is obtained from the hides of various animals. The hid is tanned to get the leather, this tanned leather produces high quality and supple leather that doesn’t stretch, lose shape or discolor.
Synthetic leather is made from plastic materials’ it is also known as faux leather. The material looks like leather but it’s not. It is a cheap material so is easily affordable.
When purchasing a leather jacket ensure that it is soft, flexible, supple, breathable and well maintained.